Friday, 27 November 2015

Suicide bombing occurs in a Mosque just outside Kano

A suicide bomber today blew himself up among crowds at a Shia Muslim procession.
The procession was ongoing  by the followers of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria outside Kano in a village known as Dakasoye, some 20 kilometres (13 miles) south of the city.

According to Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky on his website,  the attack occurred around 2:00 pm and has sent "scores" to their untimely end.

One of the organiser told APF this "It is a huge crowd so it's too early to give a precise figure of casualties.
"We now have the other suspect in custody."
The organiser, who asked to remain anonymous, said the bomber ran into the crowd before he could be spotted and detonated his explosives.
"He was dressed in black like everyone else. His accomplice was initially arrested and confessed they were sent by Boko Haram," he added.
"They were part of the young men abducted by Boko Haram in (the Borno state town of) Mubi last year and taken to Sambisa Forest where they were given some military training.
"They were sent to Kano 11 days ago and kept in a house specifically for this attack."

#prayforkano  #prayfornigeria  #prayfortheworld

R.I.P to those who lost their lives today and I mourn with those who lost loved ones.

No comments: